Scriptwriting, Voice Talent, On-Hold Music, Replay Systems
Pink Noise Audio can provide all of your telephone-on hold needs. Customer contact through telephone is still the primary means of contact for the vast majority of businesses and organisations. We understand the importance of having a professional telephone on-hold system to keep your customers engaged. Our expert team of scriptwriters, voice talent and content producers will work with you closely to develop a bespoke on-hold system that will provide your business with a competitive edge.
Replay Systems to suit every business and existing phone system from as little as $28.80 per week.
- 100% Tax Deductible spread over quarterly payments.
- Fail safe digital replay systems.
- Access to leading voice talent within the industry.
- Messages recorded over copyright free music.
- Copyright Laws to protect performers’ rights and royalties are outlined within the Copyright Act 1968.
- It is a legal requirement that each premises of an organization obtain an annual license from APRA for communication rights if the radio or released CD content is to be rebroadcast to listeners on the telephone. Businesses must pay between $100 to almost $3700 a year to APRA. APRA collects fees on behalf of songwriters, this covers charges for On-Hold telephone, CD music or radio station music.
- In addition to permission from APRA to perform musical works and lyrics, permission is also required from the copyright owner of the sound recording if you will be playing sound recordings in public. In most cases, this permission is obtained from the Phonographic Performance Company of Australia (PPCA).