The QT-5100® AquaMic™ is the waterproof version of the Award Winning QT-5100® series of transmitters. The QT-5100® AquaMic™ is completely waterproof, fully submersible.
Trial by Water
Used in reality TV, professional kiteboarding, surfing competitions and America’s Cup Yachting, the QT-5100® AquaMic™ has proven itself in extreme, wet environments. The AquaMic is also buried in the dirt at various locations on the ball diamond as an effects mic for Major League Baseball.
The QT-5100® AquaMic ™ high quality broadcast audio transmitter has proven its worth exposed to the elements in some of the most demanding conditions. The internal lithium battery lasts 8 to 16 hours on a single charge (depending on version and output power). With approximately 3,000 selectable frequencies in 3 blocks from 470 MHz to 700 MHz. It features Q5X pre-emphasis DCS-QT companding and is comes standard with user selectable RF output power from 10mW to 100mW (regional restrictions apply).
- Dimensions: 65mm x 46mm x 19mm (AquaMic), 65mm x 46mm x 22.5mm (AquaMic L)
- Weight: including battery, 100.6g (AquaMic), 122.6g (AquaMic L)
- Housing Material: Machined Aluminum
- RF output power: 10mW to 100mW (user selectable, country restrictions apply)
- UHF frequency range 470 to 700 MHz in 3 frequency blocks
- Tunable bandwith: Varies by frequency block (25 kHz steps)
|470 – 540 MHz||2800|
|525 – 600 MHz||3000|
|600 – 700 MHz||4000|
- Modulation: FM
- Nominal deviation: +/- 40 kHz
- Peak deviation: +/- 54 kHz
- Pre-emphasis: 50 us
- Compander: Q5X DCS-QT
- Signal to Noise: 105dB (A) rms
- Frequency stability: +/- 0.001%
- Spurious emission: <- 60 dBc
- Total harmonic distortion (THD): 0.3% at nominal deviation
- Frequency response: 50 Hz to 17,000 Hz
- NOTE: System frequency response is dependent on the microphone element
- Audio connector: 6 pin waterproof Lemo
- Antenna: 1/4 wave UHF and 2.4 GHz
- Battery: Internal Lithium Polymer
- Operating time: (Battery) estimated 8 hrs @ 50mW (AquaMic), 16 hrs @ 50mW (AquaMic L)
- Operating temperatures: -10⁰C to 45⁰C
- Approvals: FCC, CE, Industry Canada
All Analog transmitters have 2 Q5X Modes. Choose an additional Mode for Lectro UCR/SRc, Shure UR or Sennheiser HiDyn plus receiver compatibility.